CMD-V Wireless Microscope
The system, which is manufactured and serviced at our plant in Franklin, Ohio, is used throughout the world, in all aspects of the printing and in other industries. It is being used to inspect and measure many things, including rotogravure printing cylinders, flexographic anilox cylinders, flexographic plates, offset plates, positive and negative films, and printed copy.
- The CMD V unit consists of a microscope unit, with a high-resolution color camera, a wireless keypad, 7inch touchscreen, a calibration standard, carry case, and a user’s manual.
- The microscope is mounted on an adjustable X Y base.It incorporates an ultra miniature, solid-state HD high-resolution color video camera, which gives a large in-focus field of view in color.
- The microscope also features a variable LED long life intensity internal light source, course and fine focus adjust, manual camera rotation, and the following objectives: 10X, 20X .
- The microscope character generator, which displays the length and width measured in microns on the touchscreen.
- The CMD V unit allows the archiving of pictures and information as well as E-mail capabilities with a web browser
- The CMD V unit has rechargeable batteries that will last up to 5 hours on a non-stop use and still can be used while charging.
- The CMD V has WI-FI which will work with almost all routers..
It is Tegatron’s policy to offer a twelve-month warranty on parts and labor, exclusive of damage or misuse. If your unit should ever need to be returned, we offer a “loaner” system while your unit is being repaired. This is still offered free of charge, except for shipping charges, and any damages that may occur to the “loaner” unit, while in use.